Append message to outgoing Internet mail

Append message to outgoing Internet mail

Post by Dana » Thu, 04 May 2000 04:00:00

Is it possible to have Exchange append a standard message to all out-going
Internet mail similiar to a signature.   I don't want the message to be an
attachment.

Thanks,
Dana

Remove "ANTISPAM" from the e-mail address to respond directly to me.

Append message to outgoing Internet mail

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Thu, 04 May 2000 04:00:00

FAQ at

> Is it possible to have Exchange append a standard message to all out-going
> Internet mail similiar to a signature.   I don't want the message to be an
> attachment.

> Thanks,
> Dana

> Remove "ANTISPAM" from the e-mail address to respond directly to me.

group).

Kirill

1. appending signature file to all outgoing Internet mail messages

From Exchange Server this can not be done without some custom code; however
a third-party product such as MIMEsweeper does support the ability to do
this on outgoing SMTP traffic.

Microsoft BackOffice/Exchange MVP

A closed mind is like a closed book: just a block of wood. -Chinese
Proverb

2. Internet Mail Service Problems

3. Append Privacy Statement to all Outgoing Internet E-Mail

4. Please help, Very URGENT

5. Appending a plain text block to all outgoing Internet emails

6. VPN and Exchange

7. Additonal message to be append to all internet mails

8. How can I change the From (My) address to another profile using VB 6 & MAPI

9. Appending a plain text block to all outgoing Internet emails

10. Appending a brief text message to Internet Connector mail

11. Appending a plain text block to all outgoing Internet emails

12. Appending a brief text message to Internet Connector mail