Exchange 2000 will not add new mail boxwhen adding a new user in AD

Exchange 2000 will not add new mail boxwhen adding a new user in AD

Post by scot » Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:12:10

I need help bad! everything was going good when I realized that after
upgrading to exchange 2000 I made a mistake in AD. So I rebuild my whole
network in 72 hours. Now after all the rebuilds of AD and Exchange 2000
upgrade from 5.5 I can not add mail box. can any one help.

I call Microsoft and even the 250 dollars call could not help me.

1. i can not add a new mail box thought ad

I have tried and tried and it is not working. I but an exchange with a DC
with AD. I then realized I made a mistake or two. so I did it again but some
of the user when in to the  AD. Now it all up and running all old client are
work on exchange 2000 and I can add a new user but I can not get the  mail
box to work

2. Need help for LDAP Configuration in Exchange

3. Adding New AD Accounts & Exchange 2000

4. Problems with deleted folders on Public folders

5. Turn off network password prompt...

6. adding new users to Exchange 5.5 under Windows 2000

7. Exchange 5.5 and Veritas Backup Exec 8.0

8. New site user not added to the GAL

9. After ex2ksp2 OWA does not work for new added users

10. Adding A Mailbox after adding a user to AD

11. Unable to add new e-mail address for a mailbox-enabled user