Cancelling read receipts after message has been sent???

Cancelling read receipts after message has been sent???

Post by jay.tas » Thu, 20 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Is there anyway to cancel read receipts from a distribution list after the
message has been sent?
Thanks for any insight,
Jay

1. cancelling Read Receipt?

I have an WNT 4.0/Exchange client 4.0, server 5.5 configuration.

I have human problems with 'Read Receipt' - I don't like if somebody is
sending me a mail setting this option.

How can I set (on the server or the client) that reading the mail NO
READ RECEIPT MESSAGE would be generated if it is set by the sender?

Any help will be appreciated, thanx

peter

2. Moving mailboxes to another HD. Need Help!

3. I am receiving muliple read receipts from one user

4. Saving mails as .txt or .msg files automatically to a specified server folder

5. Read Receipt & Delivery Receipt

6. online defrag frequency?

7. disable sending read receipt

8. Where is a good place to rent one mail box on an exchange server for an individual who needs 100MB of space?

9. Read-receipts being sent to receipient

10. Exchange sending read/delete receipts as a default

11. MS Exchange 5.5 is sending read receipts as a default

12. HELP: Read Receipts and Delivery Receipts

13. ??? Printing READ Receipts and DELIVERY Receipts