NDR 5.3.3

Post by Bhavin Mistr » Sat, 02 Mar 2002 04:49:42

A critical function required for the transfer or delivery of the message was
not supported by the originator of the report
<mail.helioslogistics.com #5.3.3 smtp;500 5.3.3 Unrecognized command>

I am getting this when sending e-mail to that address from my SBS server.
Its the only domain that I am having trouble sending to. The Bigstone domain
is running Exchange 2000 as well and is located behind an Orbitnet firewall.

The thing that confuses me is that other people can send mail to that

anybody using Exchange 2000 can't send mail to it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bhavin