Mailbox Cleanup Agent Post SP4 Fixes

Post by Jochen Grube » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:08:19

Hello!

I would need to download the Post SP4 fixes for the
Mailbox Cleanup Agent from the KB Article 309010 but I
can't find them on the Microsoft website.

Can anyone please tell me where to find and download these
fixes?!?

Thanks in advance!

With best regards,
Gruber Jochen

Mailbox Cleanup Agent Post SP4 Fixes

Post by Neil Hobson [MVP » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:32:55

Contact Microsoft PSS.  You should not be charged to hotfixes.

--
Neil Hobson
Exchange MVP

For Exchange news, links and tips, check:
http://www.msexchange.co.uk

Quote:> Hello!

> I would need to download the Post SP4 fixes for the
> Mailbox Cleanup Agent from the KB Article 309010 but I
> can't find them on the Microsoft website.

> Can anyone please tell me where to find and download these
> fixes?!?

> Thanks in advance!

> With best regards,
> Gruber Jochen

1. Exch 5.5 post SP4 fixes ..

Hello ...

I've just started looking after 12 Exchange 5.5 servers, which are all
running SP4. Some have post-SP4 hotfixes applied to them. They are:

Q304062engi386.exe
Q307195engi386.exe
Q313576engi386.exe
Q326322engi386.exe

Are there any other post SP4 hotfixes which should be applied? I'm not aware
of any others, except for what's listed above.

Thank you

2. Any risk in using the 5.5 Admin for 5.0 servers?

3. I need 5.5 post-SP4 Info Store roll-up fixes

4. Exchange Metrics

5. Post-SP4 fixes.

6. Problems with OWA attachments from a Win98 client

7. 5.5 post sp4 fixes

8. Address Book Views on Office attribute ?

9. Post-SP4 Information Store Fixes

10. Where does one get the post SP4 fixes from

11. hot fix post sp4 exchange5.5

12. exchange 5.5 post sp4 hot fixes

13. Unable to install mailbox agent - Mailbox manager SP4