Missing pcproxy.dll

Post by jim.. » Sat, 12 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I am running Exchange Server 5.5 with no service pack. After I added a
user, I went to edit the smtp address and noticed there were no email
address for the user. I canceled out of Exchange admin, then stopped
and restarted the Exchange services. After reviewing the application
log in Event Viewer, I had an error that the pcproxy.dll was missing
from the \\exchsrvr\address\ms\I386 directory. I looked at a recent
backup and the file was there, so I restored it and all seems fine
now. Does anyone know how this file could have been deleted??

1. pcproxy.dll | imcadmin.dll problems...

I have an Exchange 5.0 server.  I installed SP1, then got SP2 which
initially failed to update, I reinstalled SP1, then Installed SP2, this time
just fine.

Now I get messages all over during administration of Exchange, that I have
the incorrect versions of these 2 DLL's etc... I have checked Version #'s,
replaced with older versions, replaced with newer versions, etc..

Problem continues.

Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks,

2. Error 0x80005000 from MsExchangeSA when setting DS notification

3. Public folder -Making it available offline

4. Outlook Web Client and IIS???

5. PCPROXY.DLL

6. List server capabilities???

7. pcproxy.dll error

8. pcproxy.dll

9. Service Pack 2 and pcproxy.dll

10. After SP4 - pcproxy.dll and inproxy.dll are 'wrong' version