HELP!. How to transfer all from one Exchange server to another Exchange server?

HELP!. How to transfer all from one Exchange server to another Exchange server?

Post by Francisco Arroy » Fri, 03 Nov 2000 17:30:02

How to transfer all from one Exchange server to another Exchange server without
using the backup ?
I am having problems with one Exchange server, and I have installed a new server
with Exchange (both with version 5.5). How can I move all the data between the
old server and the new server?
My idea is the remove the old server and keep the data in the new server.
Thank you very much for your help.
Regards for all.

HELP!. How to transfer all from one Exchange server to another Exchange server?

See FAQ, App B at

--
If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do so.

Kirill