OWA - Import User Contact Lists

Post by Bryan Schlege » Wed, 02 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi there,
Can anyone point me in the right direction? I trying to figure out how
to allow users to view their contacts from Exchange 5.5 OWA (The
Microsoft Exchange Active Server Application). Can this be done through
the admin of exchange?? Thanks for any help

OWA - Import User Contact Lists

Post by Chris Scharf » Wed, 02 Aug 2000 04:00:00

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000 20:06:37 -0700 , Bryan Schlegel

>Hi there,
>Can anyone point me in the right direction? I trying to figure out how
>to allow users to view their contacts from Exchange 5.5 OWA (The
>Microsoft Exchange Active Server Application). Can this be done through
>the admin of exchange?? Thanks for any help

Apply SP3 to the OWA server.

--
Chris Scharff
Senior Systems Consultant