HELP - To direct in Exchange 5.5

Post by Breno Cardoso Perucch » Sat, 06 Oct 2001 11:02:13

Hi,

I have exchange 5.5 running NT 4.0 .
I like to direct e-mail internal to e-mail external out exchange?
How I must to proceed in the case ?

[]s

Breno Cardoso Perucchi

Consultor - Omega Tecnologia
http://www.omegatec.net/

HELP - To direct in Exchange 5.5

Post by sammy5 » Sat, 06 Oct 2001 16:50:56

is it forward internal mail to external(Internet mail address)?
if is, please call Exchange Administrator -> Internet Mail Service
click  on Internet mail page and click on Advanced options:
de-select following
    Disable Out Of Office res......
    Disable Automatic....
    Disable sending.....

> Hi,

> I have exchange 5.5 running NT 4.0 .
> I like to direct e-mail internal to e-mail external out exchange?
> How I must to proceed in the case ?

> []s

> Breno Cardoso Perucchi

> Consultor - Omega Tecnologia
> http://www.omegatec.net/

1. Can someone direct me to a guide for testing an Exchange 5.5 Restore

I would like to test our tape backups to determine how
long it will take to recover from a disaster.  My
critical concern is Exchange.

I would like to be able to throw together an NT server.
Then load Exchange.  Then restore my Exchange info from
backup.

If anyone has a guide that has the appropriate steps, or
articles with things to consider, or advice, it would be
most appreciated.

Thank you

2. Installing Exchange 5.0 on a server running SQL 6.5

3. Directing where Exchange 5.5 sends mail?

4. Organization Forms Library

5. Re-directing Mailbox in Exchange 5.5

6. 2 questions regarding exchange

7. re directing mail entering exchange 5.5

8. Cannot receive mail

9. Help: Email re-directing on exchange 5+

10. Help needed: Directed restore of Exch. with NetBackup

11. Post spreadsheet direct to Exchange Public Folder

12. Exchange direct to Internet-No ISP

13. Need help restoring exchange 5.5!!! HELP!!1