Anyway to 'direct' all all e-mails to a single box??

Anyway to 'direct' all all e-mails to a single box??

Post by Philip A. Herzfel » Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know if it's possible to have all names for a given SMTP domain
dumped into a specific mailbox even if the name was not previously created?
Some unix based e-mail systems allow a 'wildcard' match on e-mails so that
usernames don't have to be specified completey to be dumped into a
mailbox...

--
Philip A. Herzfeld,  Mystic Software

Anyway to 'direct' all all e-mails to a single box??

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sun, 24 Jan 1999 04:00:00

This particular question is asked 3-4 times a week. The usual answer is - it
can not be done with ExchServ alone. Maybe some thirdparty products, but I do
not know such.