Empty Originator in Internet Mail Connector Que

Empty Originator in Internet Mail Connector Que

Post by Peet Hor » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:29:46

How do I pevent messages coming into my outbound que for
the Internet Mail Connector with no originator address?

1. Unexpected Originator in Mail Que.

Hi,

I am having an exchange server 5.5 on a Windows Adv.Srv machine (previously
NT4.0 PDC). I am getting unexpected originator addresses, not belonging to
my organization on 'Internet Mail Service' Queue of 'outbound  messages
awaiting delivery'. I don't know why.

In the beginning, I get few irrelevant addresses there but today I am
getting 12-18 addressed every 10 minutes. The addresses were from a
commercial site. Currently I am deleting those address manually. Is there
anyone who could help me please.

Regards,
S. Hasnain Ali.

2. Duplicate Messages

3. <> as originator in outboung que

4. Public Folders Question

5. Empty Originator in IMC Outbound Queue

6. Printing won't show the outlook form

7. Internet Mail Service Outbound Que

8. NDR on a Distribution List

9. <> empty originator

10. Empty Originator ????

11. Empty Originator field in IMC Queues

12. No Originator - Internet Mail Service Outbound Queues

13. unknown originator for Internet Mail messages