recepient delete but mailbox exists

Post by Keith Jermy » Sun, 01 Jun 2003 05:05:11

Win 2000 Exchange 5.5

We had a user with corrupt mailbox entries
So we tried to delete this person from exhange
administrator as it would not be a
big loss.

In doing so the recepient no longer appears to exist but
the mailbox does.

Have tried using isinteg, mtacheck esbutil
All get errors (Jet_errDuplicateKey)

How can I get rid of these errors and clean up data bases?

1. no reply when mail send to recepient not exist

hi all , can anyone help me to solve a problem ?
I try to send a wrong address e-mail to my company from
outside mail account, but why there is not return mail
notifiation ? what I need to do or configure to my IMS in
my company exchange server? e.g

remark: my exchange server version is 5.0
Thank you so much for your help!!!

2. Outlook 98 Archive Problems

3. Deleted recipient but mailbox resource still exists

4. Address book View problem

5. continued..deleted mailbox still exists!

6. out of office - defined from the administrator

7. continued..deleted mailbox still exists

8. NNTP News Group Names

9. deleted mailbox still exist!!!

10. How to delete non-existing mailbox resources ?

11. i deleted a user but mailbox still exists

12. How to remove recepient from Exchange if NT account already deleted

13. unknown recepient messages to go to admin mailbox