Content of NDR

Post by Ray » Sun, 10 Mar 2002 08:22:32

Does anyone know how to include the content of the
original message in a NDR? It only shows the Sujet and tie
sent.  See example below:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended
recipients.
      Subject:  12345
      Sent:     3/8/2002 5:12 PM

            The e-mail account does not exist at the
organization this message was sent to.  Check the e-mail
address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the
correct address.
            <mailserver.domain.com #5.1.1>

Content of NDR

Post by Tom Meunie » Sun, 10 Mar 2002 10:38:45

Open it up in Outlook & hit "send again".

I assume here that you mean you have an NDR sitting in the mailbox you've
designated in your SMTP virtual server's "forward a copy of NDRs to..."
setting.

--

-tom