Anti Relay in MSExchange 5.5

Post by Edward Tsan » Sat, 07 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi there,

Anyone can tell me or give me website step-by-step that allow me to setup
Exchange Server will not relay mail from other host ?

I had read http://www.slipstick.com and did not find any articles at all.

Regards,
Edward.

Anti Relay in MSExchange 5.5

Post by Rich Matheis » Sat, 07 Aug 1999 04:00:00

>Hi there,

>Anyone can tell me or give me website step-by-step that allow me to setup
>Exchange Server will not relay mail from other host ?

>I had read http://www.slipstick.com and did not find any articles at all.

How about reading the Exchange 5.5 Release Notes? Or the Release Notes
for any of the 5.5 Service Packs?

If you're runnning Exchange 5.0 (or 5.5) and you simply want to stop
ALL relaying, select the "Do not reroute..." button on the IMS
"Routing" tab. Then stop and restart the IMS.

------------------
Rich Matheisen
MCSE, Exchange MVP

Anti Relay in MSExchange 5.5

Post by Amiri Jon » Sat, 07 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Hi there,

>Anyone can tell me or give me website step-by-step that allow me to setup
>Exchange Server will not relay mail from other host ?

        Read the README from SP2.

1. Anti Relay in MSExchange 5.5

Hi there,

Anyone can tell me or give me website step-by-step that allow me to setup
Exchange Server will not relay mail from other host ?

I had read http://www.slipstick.com and did not find any articles at all.

Regards,
Edward.

2. error during host resolution

3. Upgrade from MSExchange 5.5 Standard version to MSExchange 5.5 Enterprise version

4. IS Properties Logons tab shows several Last Logon/Access Times

5. MSExchange 5.5 / Relay problem

6. exmerge switches

7. Unable to establish connection with global catalog

8. anti spam and anti relay..

9. ANTI SPAM, AV and Anti Open Relay

10. ! How to secure open relay in MSExchange 5.0?