1. You can give the users admin rights and install Exchange Admin
on their workstations so they can change which SMTP address is
the reply-to address.
2. You can ask them to call you everytime they want to send from
a different address/domain so you can make the change.
3. You create another mailbox for each user and another profile
on each of their workstations.
4. You can have a developer create a script that will check SMTP
messages as they arrive at the relay for specific information
maybe in the headers and then alias/change the reply to address.
5. I think using CDO you may be able to give users the option of
changing their "reply-to" address from their workstation.
> I have 1 exchange server with 2 email domains.:-
> x.y.com AND
> These have been specified in the IMC properties.
> I have a few users who need to receive and send emails from
> domains. I can get email to them fine but I want the users to
be able to
> pick what domain shows as their email adress when sending SMTP
> Does anyone have any pointers
> Thanks in advance