Help : Adding all contacts from a public folder into a Distribution List

Help : Adding all contacts from a public folder into a Distribution List

Post by St├ęphane Schaumbur » Wed, 04 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

Is there a method to add all the contacts from a public folder to a
distribution list.  When I try to add people into my distribution list,
Exchange only let me choose them from the global adress list or from any
recipient.

I would like to be able to choose them from a public folder.

Help : Adding all contacts from a public folder into a Distribution List

Post by Chris Schar » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

rumored to have said:

Quote:>Hello,

>Is there a method to add all the contacts from a public folder to a
>distribution list.  When I try to add people into my distribution list,
>Exchange only let me choose them from the global adress list or from any
>recipient.

Use a contact folder distribution list tool (at least one is listed at
www.slipstick.com) or Outlook 2K to create a DL in the PF. A DL in the
GAL using PF contacts will not be possible.

--
Chris Scharff
MVP Exchange

#include std_disclaim.h