Looking for an exchange scripting resource.

Looking for an exchange scripting resource.

Post by Keith Mishkin » Wed, 07 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I have a very small scripting task to perform...Yet it is still beyond me.

I have message journaling enabled.  I have to find a way to process the
rather cumbersome journal directory.  I would like to write a script that
fires when new messages are added to the Journal folder.  The script would
parse the sender along with the recipients.  The script should compare each
entry to a Mailing list.  IF there are no matches,...delete the message.
For each match,  it should create a folder below the Journal folder (If it
is not already there) and copy the message to the folder.  At the end of the
process...delete the message.

Anyone have some code handy or know of a resouce who could help out with
this?

1. Looking for Exchange security/anti-spam resources

I am looking for some resources on how to more effectively secure my
Exchange server, especially against spam/UCE.  Does anyone know of some good
on-line resources that would be helpful?  I have found the official MS
documentation to be a little thin on the specifics and best practices.

Thanks in advance!

PM

2. Anti-virus software for Exchange Server

3. Looking for WORKING link to Exchange Server Resource Kit

4. NNTP service and web interface

5. Automating Resource Booking with scripts on Exchange 5.5

6. Setting Up IM Issues

7. AutoAccept VB Script for Exchange 5.5 for scheduling Resources

8. Installing OutLook97

9. looking for improved autoanswer script

10. Looking an event script to auto save attachments

11. Looking for a script

12. Looking to get the info from mailbox resources.

13. Looking for Calendar/Resource Management Add-on