Exch 5.5 SP3 error

Exch 5.5 SP3 error

Post by <Lou> » Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:12:07



Hi

I need your help with this error, I've checked MS TechNet but they do not
have the same error code...:((

-----------------------------------------------
Event ID: 7201
Source:MSExchangeIS

Background thread FDsWaitTask encountered a problem.
Error code DS_E_TOO_LATE.
------------------------------------------------

thanks in advance for any help

Lou

 
 
 

Exch 5.5 SP3 error

Post by Mark Arnol » Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:35:15


You checked Technet you say, You read Q178046 and came to what conclusion ?

--
Mark Arnold,MCSE

http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm


> Hi

> I need your help with this error, I've checked MS TechNet but they do not
> have the same error code...:((

> -----------------------------------------------
> Event ID: 7201
> Source:MSExchangeIS

> Background thread FDsWaitTask encountered a problem.
> Error code DS_E_TOO_LATE.
> ------------------------------------------------

> thanks in advance for any help

> Lou


 
 
 

Exch 5.5 SP3 error

Post by <Lou> » Thu, 22 Feb 2001 20:19:46


Hi

I have read it, but this error is repeated every few second for all day
long, on all three sites I have.....so for me I can not ignore it my event
log are full.

any idea

thanks


> You checked Technet you say, You read Q178046 and came to what conclusion
?

> --
> Mark Arnold,MCSE

> http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm


> > Hi

> > I need your help with this error, I've checked MS TechNet but they do
not
> > have the same error code...:((

> > -----------------------------------------------
> > Event ID: 7201
> > Source:MSExchangeIS

> > Background thread FDsWaitTask encountered a problem.
> > Error code DS_E_TOO_LATE.
> > ------------------------------------------------

> > thanks in advance for any help

> > Lou

 
 
 

Exch 5.5 SP3 error

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:21:18


Note category of that event. Then in Exch admin prog/Servers contaner,
ServerName properties/Diag logging expand Object MSExchangeIS and for category
you noted set logging level to None.


> Hi

> I have read it, but this error is repeated every few second for all day
> long, on all three sites I have.....so for me I can not ignore it my event
> log are full.

> any idea

> thanks



> > You checked Technet you say, You read Q178046 and came to what conclusion
> ?

> > --
> > Mark Arnold,MCSE

> > http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm


> > > Hi

> > > I need your help with this error, I've checked MS TechNet but they do
> not
> > > have the same error code...:((

> > > -----------------------------------------------
> > > Event ID: 7201
> > > Source:MSExchangeIS

> > > Background thread FDsWaitTask encountered a problem.
> > > Error code DS_E_TOO_LATE.
> > > ------------------------------------------------

> > > thanks in advance for any help

> > > Lou

--
Corrections are welcome.
Please keep all discussions in NG, so that everybody can participate.

Kirill

 
 
 

Exch 5.5 SP3 error

Post by Mark Arnol » Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:39:51


what's the logging level on the is and ds ?

--
Mark Arnold,MCSE

http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm


> Hi

> I have read it, but this error is repeated every few second for all day
> long, on all three sites I have.....so for me I can not ignore it my event
> log are full.

> any idea

> thanks



> > You checked Technet you say, You read Q178046 and came to what
conclusion
> ?

> > --
> > Mark Arnold,MCSE

> > http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm


> > > Hi

> > > I need your help with this error, I've checked MS TechNet but they do
> not
> > > have the same error code...:((

> > > -----------------------------------------------
> > > Event ID: 7201
> > > Source:MSExchangeIS

> > > Background thread FDsWaitTask encountered a problem.
> > > Error code DS_E_TOO_LATE.
> > > ------------------------------------------------

> > > thanks in advance for any help

> > > Lou

 
 
 

Exch 5.5 SP3 error

Post by <Lou> » Sun, 25 Feb 2001 14:45:09


I've set it to be "minimum"

thanks


> what's the logging level on the is and ds ?

> --
> Mark Arnold,MCSE

> http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm


> > Hi

> > I have read it, but this error is repeated every few second for all day
> > long, on all three sites I have.....so for me I can not ignore it my
event
> > log are full.

> > any idea

> > thanks



> > > You checked Technet you say, You read Q178046 and came to what
> conclusion
> > ?

> > > --
> > > Mark Arnold,MCSE

> > > http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm


> > > > Hi

> > > > I need your help with this error, I've checked MS TechNet but they
do
> > not
> > > > have the same error code...:((

> > > > -----------------------------------------------
> > > > Event ID: 7201
> > > > Source:MSExchangeIS

> > > > Background thread FDsWaitTask encountered a problem.
> > > > Error code DS_E_TOO_LATE.
> > > > ------------------------------------------------

> > > > thanks in advance for any help

> > > > Lou

 
 
 

1. Exch 5.5 SP3 error

Hi

I need your help with this error, I've checked MS TechNet but they do not
have the same error code...:((

-----------------------------------------------
Event ID: 7201
Source:MSExchangeIS

Background thread FDsWaitTask encountered a problem.
Error code DS_E_TOO_LATE.
------------------------------------------------

thanks in advance for any help

Lou

2. Public Folder: Problem viewing 'size' field

3. Exch 5.5 SP3, Outlook 2000 and CAL errors/problems

4. Upgrade exch4 SP5 to exch 55 IS failto start after upgrade

5. Rules error on Exch 5.5 sp3

6. Move messages

7. Error when upgrading to Exch 5.5 SP3

8. imcdata directory

9. Exch 5.5 SP3 MAPI error

10. Content Engine error 12007 on Exchange 5.5 Sp3 + post sp3 fixes

11. MTA error between Exch 5.5 and Exch 2k

12. How to configure web access exch 5.5 sp3?

13. Outlook 2000 media on Exch 5.5 sp3 cd?