Exchange Event Service

Post by David Sengupt » Mon, 31 May 1999 04:00:00

It means that it cannot start a specific service ... sometimes because of
bad config, incorrect account information, etc.

--
David Sengupta, MCP
Sengupta at ncf dot ca

>I get "Error 2140 Internal Wondows NT error" when I try to restart
Microsoft
>Exchange Event Service after a offline restore.

>Dose anyone know the meaning of the message "Error 2140 Internal Wondows NT
>error"

>regards
>Haakon Meland

1. Microsoft Exchange Event Service (services) won't start

I don't know what happened. Event Viewer shows a MAPI
error, of unknown origin.  I've got no mail going in or
out of this one site on my exchange server, although 3
other remote sites are fine.  In the control panel
services, the Microsoft Exchange Event Service is the only
related service that won't start.  I get a generic error
message "2140: An internal Windows NT error occurred, when
trying to start the service."  Rebooting the NT Server did
not clear up the problem.

2. Event ID of all sorts (5000, 1221, 179, etc...)

3. Exchange Event Service service.....

4. BCC To SMTP Addresses?

5. Exchange Event Service service........

6. Granting permissions on Folders Programmatically

7. Exchange Mailbox Manager and Exchange Event Service

8. Easiest way to restore Exchange to a new server?

9. Exchange 5.5 error on Exchange Event Service

10. Exchange Mailbox Manager and Exchange Event Service

11. Exchange Event Service Script App & CDO questions

12. CDO Scripting in with Exchange Event Service