Global Address List-please help

Post by Stephen Sarachma » Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:14:32

How can I set the Global Address List to sort by Lastname instead of
Firstname (I am running exchange 2000)

Global Address List-please help

Post by Some Gu » Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:13:47

Q250455 - This will only affesct new users. You will still have to manually
go into each user and change the display name - to "Last, First" - This
really sucks!!

Quote:> How can I set the Global Address List to sort by Lastname instead of
> Firstname (I am running exchange 2000)

1. Global Address List problem, please help!!

Use the following function (using your objGALSession object) to select an
addresslist by name:

Public Function GetAddressList(ByVal sAddressListName As String) _
   As AddressList

    Dim oAddressList As AddressList

    For Each oAddressList In objGALSession.AddressLists
        If oAddressList.Name = sAddressListName Then
            Set GetAddressList = oAddressList
            Exit Function
        End If
    Next oAddressList

    Set oAddressList = Nothing
    Set GetAddressList = Nothing

End Function

2. Exchange32.exe / MIset32.exe won't start

3. Intermittently Undeliverable

4. Help please - Global Address Lists

5. Archive tool Outlook-Mail to NTFS-Filesystem

6. SSL and Public folder admin

7. Global Address List problems please help

8. Please Help.....Global Address List

9. Please Help....Global Address List

10. Default Global Address List, Help please!

11. global address list help, please