Upgrade Exchange 5.5 Standard to Exchange 5.5 Enterprise

Upgrade Exchange 5.5 Standard to Exchange 5.5 Enterprise

Post by Samantha Bridge » Fri, 04 Oct 2002 23:33:16

Hi.

Last night I tried to do an upgrade from Exchange 5.5
Standard to Exchange 5.5 Enterprise.  The installation
failed with an error  "Setup could not continue..error IDs
C1032C08 and C106FC0D.

We are reaching the 16Gb limit with the Standard version
and need to upgrade ASAP.  I don't want to have to rebuild
the whole server from scratch.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Samantha

Upgrade Exchange 5.5 Standard to Exchange 5.5 Enterprise

Post by Andy David [MVP » Fri, 04 Oct 2002 23:49:27

Make sure you stop 3rd party services ( AV etc...) before running the
upgrade.

Quote:> Hi.

> Last night I tried to do an upgrade from Exchange 5.5
> Standard to Exchange 5.5 Enterprise.  The installation
> failed with an error  "Setup could not continue..error IDs
> C1032C08 and C106FC0D.

> We are reaching the 16Gb limit with the Standard version
> and need to upgrade ASAP.  I don't want to have to rebuild
> the whole server from scratch.

> Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

> Thanks

> Samantha

Upgrade Exchange 5.5 Standard to Exchange 5.5 Enterprise

Post by Juan Navar » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 21:54:19

Besides stopping the 3rd party software, I would also stop all
exchange services manually then attempt the upgrade.

Juan