Modify form used in Public folder

Post by HW » Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:42:19

Hi,

How can I make everyone see the same form I changed in the public folder?
Also is there any way to make the view of a calender in public folder same
for everyone?

HW

1. Forcing a modified form to be used when posting in a public folder

I am creating an Exchange application that relies on a modified Contact form
I created and published in a public folder.

I have set the "Only use forms listed above" option on the folder's
properties, but for some reason it always brings up the original Contact
form when you click New and doesn't seem to mind you posting it there even
though it is stated that it should not be used.

Could someone shed some light on what I might be doing incorrectly, as this
project relies on user-defined fields I created in the modified form to work
properly.

Thanks for your help!

Keith Beers
Systems Administrator
Telocity, Inc.

2. OWA Home Directory

3. Modifying or Displaying forms in a public folder from a user's ta sk folder

4. Exchange 5.5 accross 2 sites over VPN

5. Last modified date for a Public Folder using CDO/ASP

6. Merge exchange 5.5 mail box to exchange 2003 mail box

7. Posting forms to Public Folders using CDO

8. Exchange mail routing issue

9. Form used in Public Folder posts

10. Incoming mail to mail enabled public folders form type uses

11. Displaying and modifying forms in different folders

12. View/Open Modified Forms Sent to a Folder

13. Can't post to public folders Using Netscape Collabra 4.05 ( NNTP access to public folders )