Remove Exc 5.5 from Exc 2003 Environment

Remove Exc 5.5 from Exc 2003 Environment

Post by Sura » Thu, 13 Nov 2003 03:14:56

I have installed Exc 2003 in the same organization as Exc
5.5. I was able to move all the mailboxes to new exc 2003
server but had problem with Public Folders, checked
connection agreement for public folders it look fine, it
seems to replicate public folder information from Exc 5.5
to AD. When I use pfmigrate tools nothing comes over to
new server. So I deleted all the public folder from Exc
5.5 server and create new one on Exc 2003. The problem is
I need to remove Exc 5.5 followed the instructions but
when I try to delete 5.5 get the message below
You cannot delete the last public information store from
this site.

Before you delete this object, you must first create a
public information store on another server in this site.

How do I manually remove Exc 5.5 from Exc 2003 environment
Please help.
Sura