Email Adress Policy removes email adresses

Email Adress Policy removes email adresses

Post by marte » Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:37:39

We have one Exchange 2000 SP3 and several Exchange 5.5 SP4.
One ADC running on the E2K server and syncronizing all Exchange 5.5 with AD.
The problem is:
I create a user with a mailbox in AD on my E2K server. It does not get any
email adress right away but when it gets replicated to the E55 server it
gets one from that server.
If I don't manually go into the E55 admin GUI and make a change on the
mailbox, the adresses will be deleted when the next replication is done.
But if I go into E55 admin and just rewrite title or something it keeps the
email adresses.

Any ideas why this is happening ?

Thanks for any advice
M?rten