Publishing Calendar on Web from Exchange Server

Publishing Calendar on Web from Exchange Server

Post by Sophie Becke » Fri, 23 Feb 2001 19:57:52

We have a need to publish 2 users' calendar on our website- I know that it
can be done from Outlook but it involves the user FTPing it to a site.  We
do not want our users to access our site via FTP.  Is there a way that
Exchange can automatically update and publish calendars on the Internet with
little manual intervention?

Thanks,
Paul

-------------------
If you want to mail me, ignore my email address on this post - my real
address is pacherry at totalise dot co dot uk

Publishing Calendar on Web from Exchange Server

Post by Lanwenc » Fri, 23 Feb 2001 22:32:27

http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/olpubcal.htm

Quote:> We have a need to publish 2 users' calendar on our website- I know that it
> can be done from Outlook but it involves the user FTPing it to a site.  We
> do not want our users to access our site via FTP.  Is there a way that
> Exchange can automatically update and publish calendars on the Internet
with
> little manual intervention?

> Thanks,
> Paul

> -------------------
> If you want to mail me, ignore my email address on this post - my real
> address is pacherry at totalise dot co dot uk

1. Publishing Calendars to the web

Hi there,

I'd like to be able to publish one of our Exchange server calendars to the
Internet.  Users would only require read access, but the calendar is quite
dynamic so I'd rather the publishing processes was automatic.  I've looked
at the Outlook Web Access option and this seems a bit like overkill, and
team folders only works within Outlook.  Does anyone have any suggestions
for a simple and straightforward way of doing this.

Cheers,

Steve

2. about voice chatroom

3. Publishing Calendar info on a single corporate calendar

4. Undeliverable due to Communications Failure

5. Are web publishing services required for backend server?

6. Urgent: Connection to the server for this url cannot be established

7. Publishing Public Folders to a Web Server

8. h/w migration for ms exchange server

9. Publish an Exchange folder to web

10. Publish the ms exchange Global Address List on the web

11. Publishing Exchange Based NN Groups to the Web...

12. Publish newsgroups through Exchange 5.5 to web

13. Exchange 5.0 PF-Web publishing