Active Directory Connector Connection Agreement question?????

Active Directory Connector Connection Agreement question?????

Post by Josephie Matte » Wed, 18 Sep 2002 19:03:06

Can anyone tell me
when to use
one-way Recipient Connection Agrement and two-way RCA.

Thank you.

Active Directory Connector Connection Agreement question?????

Post by Mark Arnold [MVP » Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:21:05

There are times when you just want to take a feed, either
from Exchange 5.5 to AD or from AD to Exchange 5.5 Good if
you're only making changes to one environment.
If you're updating two directories as might be case if
you're running the two systems in parallel then you might
want the two way.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Can anyone tell me
>when to use
>one-way Recipient Connection Agrement and two-way RCA.

>Thank you.

>.

1. Active Directory Connector Agreement

When I create a new Reciepent Connection Agreement in the Active Directory
Connector Manager i've got the fllowing error message:

"The Microsoft Exchange server specified on the Connections page is invalid.
Enter a valid servername.

ID no: c103aa1a
Microsoft Active Directory Connection Management"

I have specified the right server!!!
And i have specified myself in Connect as. I'm service account manager.

Please help me with this..

Best regards
Mike

2. Upgrade from 5.5 to 2000

3. Active Directory Connection Question.

4. Netscape --> Exchange Migration

5. Question regarding Active Directory Connector

6. Configuring LDAP on Exchange 5.5

7. Active Directory Connector (ADC)- E2K SP2 upgrade Question

8. Replying to all includes senders email address

9. Active Directory Connector Question

10. Active Directory Connector (ADC)- E2K SP2 upgrade Question

11. Active Directory Connector question

12. question about ADC 2-way connection agreement