Adding disclaimers on all outgoing mail

Adding disclaimers on all outgoing mail

Post by Phillip W. Wilso » Tue, 22 Jun 1999 04:00:00



How can I setup Exchange 5.5 to add our firm's disclaimer to the end of all
outgoing email (sort of like the disclaimers you see on the bottom of
faxes)?

I can't seem to phrase the right question to Technet to find out.  I greatly
appreciate your solutions!

Phil

 
 
 

Adding disclaimers on all outgoing mail

Post by Marshall R. Madol » Tue, 22 Jun 1999 04:00:00


http://www.dbsinyc.com/DBSI/exchange.htm

This site has an extension to the IMS that allows you to do disclaimers via
Exchange.

Also, third-party software like MimeSweeper should do the trick.  See
http://www.slipstick.com for more information.

--
Marshall R. Madole
Century Technologies
MCP, CNA


>How can I setup Exchange 5.5 to add our firm's disclaimer to the end of all
>outgoing email (sort of like the disclaimers you see on the bottom of
>faxes)?

>I can't seem to phrase the right question to Technet to find out.  I
greatly
>appreciate your solutions!

>Phil


 
 
 

Adding disclaimers on all outgoing mail

Post by Stuart Edward » Thu, 08 Jul 1999 04:00:00


Does this work with exchange 5.0? The Internet Mail service crashes as soon
as I send a message after installing it.

Stuart Edwards



> http://www.dbsinyc.com/DBSI/exchange.htm

> This site has an extension to the IMS that allows you to do disclaimers
via
> Exchange.

> Also, third-party software like MimeSweeper should do the trick.  See
> http://www.slipstick.com for more information.

> --
> Marshall R. Madole
> Century Technologies
> MCP, CNA


> >How can I setup Exchange 5.5 to add our firm's disclaimer to the end of
all
> >outgoing email (sort of like the disclaimers you see on the bottom of
> >faxes)?

> >I can't seem to phrase the right question to Technet to find out.  I
> greatly
> >appreciate your solutions!

> >Phil

 
 
 

Adding disclaimers on all outgoing mail

Post by Marshall R. Madol » Tue, 13 Jul 1999 04:00:00


I believe that add-on was for 5.5 only.  Try MimeSweeper for 5.0 and earlier
versions of Exchange.

--
Marshall R. Madole
Century Technologies
MCP, CNA


>Does this work with exchange 5.0? The Internet Mail service crashes as soon
>as I send a message after installing it.

>Stuart Edwards



>> http://www.dbsinyc.com/DBSI/exchange.htm

>> This site has an extension to the IMS that allows you to do disclaimers
>via
>> Exchange.

>> Also, third-party software like MimeSweeper should do the trick.  See
>> http://www.slipstick.com for more information.

>> --
>> Marshall R. Madole
>> Century Technologies
>> MCP, CNA


>> >How can I setup Exchange 5.5 to add our firm's disclaimer to the end of
>all
>> >outgoing email (sort of like the disclaimers you see on the bottom of
>> >faxes)?

>> >I can't seem to phrase the right question to Technet to find out.  I
>> greatly
>> >appreciate your solutions!

>> >Phil

 
 
 

1. Add mail Disclaimer to Outgoing mail

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to configure Exchange 2000 to add a
mail disclaimer to all outgoing mail through Exchange 2000 interface.

I know I can purchase software to do this but wondered if it was somthing
that could be done without having to purchase software.

paul wynn

2. Upgrade to Exchange 5.5

3. Add a server script to add disclaimer to all outgoing IMS message s through EXCHSVR 5.5

4. imcdata log question

5. Adding a disclaimer to all outgoing SMTP e-mails

6. Fax Solution

7. Adding Disclaimer to Outgoing Mail

8. slow when sending

9. Adding Disclaimers to outgoing SMTP mail

10. Adding a disclaimer to outgoing mail

11. Adding 'disclaimer' onto all outgoing mail

12. Adding a disclaimer to all outgoing SMTP e-mails

13. Exchange Server Application to add a Disclaimer to outgoing mails