email routing problem

Post by Raymon » Mon, 04 Nov 2002 17:36:01

Hi, all,

We currently have a Win2K domain(native mode) and exchange
5.5 SP4 on a member server. Acitive Directory connetor has
already been set up. We now want to migrating mailbox from
exchange 5.5 to exchange 2K by installing a new exchange
2000 into the exchange 5.5 site and leave the exchange 5.5
as the mail gateway.

My problem is that: DO we need to do any config to let
inbound and outbound emails routing between exchange 5.5
and exchange 2k? or it will be done automatically?

Appreciate  your help.

Thanks and regards,  Raymond

1. Local Email Routing Problem

I am using Exchange2k with SBS2k (server01.main.goeres.lu ) Some of the
employees are working in an other office on an other mailserver
(goeres.lu).I do not manage to send them a email?