Installing IInd exchange Server but.......

Post by MV » Sat, 03 May 2003 19:51:40

>HI All
>I am trying to install IInd Exchange server 2000 so that i can shift the
>exchange server to a better hardware. The machine is also a DC with GC.
>Installation of Exchange server goes on smoothly. But when i try to mount
>the Public Store it doesn't get mounted & results in error ID No:c1041722.
>There are number of events registerted in event viwer which is attached as a
>text file. I have checked  for store permissions etc but of no use.. Can any
>exchange guru help me sort out this issue to that i can transfer my exchange
>server to new machine.

>Any help is highly appreciated.
>Thanks in advance.

>Sanjeev

There are a heap of articles based around this from permissions (like
you've found) to this http://support.microsoft.com/?id=313865
How long had you left it for replication to take place?

Installing IInd exchange Server but.......

Post by Sanjee » Sun, 04 May 2003 15:31:15

HI Mark.
I have checked all the associated permissions. even left the server for 24
hrs to replicate. But of no use. The public folder is not mounting. I
suspect there might be a case of corrupted AD or so. Do you think of any
other solution ??

Sanjeev