Importinng Attributes with a CSV File

Post by ray3d8 » Mon, 28 Apr 2003 05:35:47

I have a csv file and when I do a import it does not
recongize the zip code. Does any one have any ideas.

Post by Rich Matheisen [MVP » Mon, 28 Apr 2003 08:05:49

>I have a csv file and when I do a import it does not
>recongize the zip code. Does any one have any ideas.

Not without you being more specific.

FWIW, the property name is "Postal code", not zip code. Maybe that's
your problem?

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

1. Export User attributes into csv file

Hi *!

I want to export our users with all their attributes (telefon, title,
2nd e-mail address, etc.)
With the microsoft exchange administrator  (directory export) I have
only a file
with some standard attributes first name, second name, etc. and only one
smtp address.

How can I export the whole information?
Very important for me are the other e-mail addresses
(some users have two and more smtp addresses).

thx in advance
P. Wesel

2. 5.5 DB size question

3. What attributes can be imported from csv file?

4. What are the necessary NT system files to be backup on Exchange Server 5.5?

5. Adding attributes via CSV to mailboxes?

6. prevent send/recv Internet mail using IMCEAEX address...

7. CSV Attribute Name for Phone fields

8. Calender items not visible

9. ---- Export the PAB file to CSV file ----