anitspam for exchange

Post by Ed Crowle » Wed, 20 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Then how would you get Internet mail?
--
Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP
Senior Consultant

Quote:> I am looking for a way to only accept people who mail to my domain and
avoid
> spam.  Can exchange 5.5 do this or do I need some third party software!

1. Exchange Move mailbox Error from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000

Here is the error that I am generating when trying to move a mailbox from
Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 in the AD.

Error:  Approving object
CN=Lastname\, Firstname, CN=Users, DC=net, DC=domainname, DC=ORG:
Cannot complete the operation because the object 'Lastname, Firstname' does
not have the attribute 'msExchMailboxGuid' set or because you do not have
permission to read it.

Only happens on some users, but not all.  Any ideas ?  Thanks in advance !

Jack

2. Schedule+ issue...please help if you can

3. domain.com\exchange - exchange.domain.com - exchange

4. HELP: losing the admin$ share on the C:\WINNT sub

5. Upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003?, tryitoz

6. Recurring Appointment Display

7. migrating from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

8. "...not enough system resources..."-Error when opening Exchange Administrator

9. Exchange 2000 - login name -> exchange alias

10. Adding outlook exchange serice on exchange server.

11. exchange with AD ---exchange services not showing properly in sites and services snap ins-- help

12. exchange 5.5 v.s exchange 2000

13. ** Call for Beta Testers - MS Exchange File Server (Automatically Publish PC Documents to Exchange Folders) **