Weird Error Message

Post by Cobble » Thu, 01 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Any help on this one would be appreciated:
================================

      Becky Bhahah on 5/31/00 12:44 PM
            The message was undelivered because the specified recipient
postal address was incorrect
            MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:MCORP:EXCHANGE

Weird Error Message

Post by Cobble » Thu, 01 Jun 2000 04:00:00

PS - This is being generated when
         using From: button to send from
         another mailbox emulating Send From
         IMO functionality.

PSS - this is an Exchange recipient - Becky.

Quote:> Any help on this one would be appreciated:
> ================================

>       Becky Bhahah on 5/31/00 12:44 PM
>             The message was undelivered because the specified recipient
> postal address was incorrect
>             MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:MCORP:EXCHANGE

Weird Error Message

Post by Jim Smit » Thu, 01 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I'm getting similar random errors on an Exchange 5.5 SP3 box when I try to
resend a message that was previously sent successfully.  I've also heard of
a couple of similar problems when someone tries to reply to a message, but
if they create a new one it works fine.  No event log errors and nothing in
TechNet.

I'd also appreciate any ideas.

Post by Chris Scharf » Thu, 01 Jun 2000 04:00:00

>PS - This is being generated when
>         using From: button to send from
>         another mailbox emulating Send From
>         IMO functionality.

>PSS - this is an Exchange recipient - Becky.

delete the contact or pab entry the sender has for the user if they
have one.

--
Chris Scharff, MVP-Exchange
Senior Systems Consultant

Exchange FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm

Weird Error Message

Post by Cobble » Fri, 02 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Corresponding Event Viewer error:

Unable to submit, send, or transfer out a message. Check PR_RESPONSIBILITY.

Post by FriQu » Sat, 03 Jun 2000 04:00:00

> Corresponding Event Viewer error:

> Unable to submit, send, or transfer out a message. Check PR_RESPONSIBILITY.

> > I'm getting similar random errors on an Exchange 5.5 SP3 box when I try to
> > resend a message that was previously sent successfully.  I've also heard
> of

I had the same problem.  It is mentioned under the Outlook KB not as an
Exchange error...took a bit to find it.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q259/8/81.ASP?LN=EN-
US&SD=gn&FR=0