Connecting Macintosh Outlook to Exchange Server 5.5

Connecting Macintosh Outlook to Exchange Server 5.5

Post by Lyndon Jaramill » Tue, 25 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I need help in connecting a Macintosh running Outlook to a Exchange Server
5.5 on a PC.

I get as far as where I put in the Exchange Server name and click on check
name and it doesn't find it, but when I put in the Exchange Server IP
address it finds it.  But when I start outlook it says the Exchange server
is unavailabe or something like that.

Can anyone help?

I greatly appreciate it.

1. Connecting Macintosh Outlook to Exchange Server 5.5

Hi,

I need help in connecting a Macintosh running Outlook to a Exchange Server
5.5 on a PC.

I get as far as where I put in the Exchange Server name and click on check
name and it doesn't find it, but when I put in the Exchange Server IP
address it finds it.  But when I start outlook it says the Exchange server
is unavailabe or something like that.

Can anyone help?

I greatly appreciate it.

2. Exchange 2000 Front-End/Back-End Topolgy

3. Exchange Server 5.5 and Outlook for Macintosh

4. Public folders copying to PST file

5. Macintosh Oulook client cannot connect to Exchange Server

6. saving login screen

7. Macintosh Cannot Connect to Exchange Server

8. Error Synchronizing offline folders

9. Connecting to Exchange Server with Eudora for Macintosh

10. Outlook client can't connect to Exchange server 5.5

11. Exchange 5.5 SP4 Macintosh Outlook 8.1

12. Outlook 2000 is slow to connect to Exchange Server 5.5 on NT4.0sp6