creating new users/problem with new mailbox

creating new users/problem with new mailbox

Post by Susan Wa » Thu, 13 Jul 2000 04:00:00

When creating new users in User Manager for Domains, the setup for creating
a new mailbox should automatically open up. I redid my computer and this
function is now broken, I get an error message when the exchange admin
console should open up. It seems I read somewhere that installing Office
2000 (?) overwrites a DLL? Any one know what the solution to this problem
is?

Thanks
Susan

creating new users/problem with new mailbox

Post by Michael Abbaticchi » Thu, 13 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I would try re-installing the Exchange Admin program.  I don't have any
probs with my workstation running Office 2000 and Exchange Admin.  Did you
service pack your Exchange Admin Installation?  Mine is on SP 2.

--
Michael Abbaticchio
Exchange Administrator