"folder assistant" rules replication problem

"folder assistant" rules replication problem

Post by Yann SANCHE » Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:56:46

I have recently added a second Exchange 2000 server
(server 2) in my site on which I have replicated all the
public folders I had in the first one (server 1).
I use "folder assistant" to set up rules in public folders
and I found out that some of the rules set up on server 1
are not found on server 2.

It sounds the rules have been correctly replicated when I
created the replica, but the rules modified after that on
server 1 disappeared on server 2 and new rules created on
server 1 are no replicated on server 2.

Does anyone know about "folder assistant" rules
replication troubleshooting?

Thank you

Yann SANCHEZ

1. Public folder "folder assistant" rule replication

Hi all

I have recently added a second Exchange 2000 server in my
site on which I have replicated all the public folders I
had in the first one.
I use "folder assistant" to set up rules in public folders
and I found out that some of the rules are not replicated
in the new server public folder replica.

Is there anyone who knows how to solve the problem (I have
thought about recreating the rules in the replica, but I
am afraid to get replication conflicts afterward, and
anyway this is not the way it should be done).

Regards

Yann SANCHEZ

2. Exchange Won't Start Due to Successful Startup?

3. Generating list of Recipients

4. Inbox Assistant "move" rule does nothing

5. Organizer Question

6. Duplicate logons

7. Please Help""""""""""""""

8. Problem with "Out of office assistant"