Help Please - Internet Mail Connector

Post by Aleks Kalynovy » Wed, 22 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I have found reference to how to install the Internet Mail Connector
for MS Exchange 4.0. I understand that I need to install it from the
cd, but when I go to select the options, the only connector listed is
the MS Mail Connector. I do not have a selection to install the
Internet Mail Connector.... HELP... please has anyone else had this
problem and can tell me how to correct this.....

Thanks in advance....
Aleks Kalynovych
Cerberus Pyrotronics

Post by Rich Matheis » Thu, 23 Apr 1998 04:00:00

>I have found reference to how to install the Internet Mail Connector
>for MS Exchange 4.0. I understand that I need to install it from the
>cd, but when I go to select the options, the only connector listed is
>the MS Mail Connector. I do not have a selection to install the
>Internet Mail Connector.... HELP... please has anyone else had this
>problem and can tell me how to correct this.....

Unless you have the Exnterprise edition of Exchange 4. you do not have
the IMC. You'll have to purchase it separately. It'd probably be
cheaper to move to Exchange 5.0 where the Standard edition has the
IMS.

Help Please - Internet Mail Connector

Post by Adam Hamilto » Thu, 23 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> I have found reference to how to install the Internet Mail Connector
> for MS Exchange 4.0. I understand that I need to install it from the
> cd, but when I go to select the options, the only connector listed is
> the MS Mail Connector.

        In Exchange 4.0 the IMS is only included with the Enterprise edition -
its an extra you have to pay for.  With 5.0 and 5.5 it comes as standard.

1. Help Please - Internet Mail Connector

I have found reference to how to install the Internet Mail Connector
for MS Exchange 4.0. I understand that I need to install it from the
cd, but when I go to select the options, the only connector listed is
the MS Mail Connector. I do not have a selection to install the
Internet Mail Connector.... HELP... please has anyone else had this
problem and can tell me how to correct this.....

Thanks in advance....
Aleks Kalynovych
Cerberus Pyrotronics

2. Unable to Update public free/busy data

3. HELP ME PLEASE I AM GOING NUTS, OVER EXCHANGE AND THE INTERNET MAIL CONNECTOR

4. queues to a disabled X.400 Connector

5. internet mail connector problems - please help!

6. cannot retrieve email

7. Please Help - Internet Mail Connector

8. Site connectors saturate WAN lines.

9. Cannot view Internet Mail Connector Properties in Exchnage Admininstrator........Please help

10. Please Help - Internet Mail Connector

11. Help please ! - Internet Mail Connector

12. Please Help - Internet Mail Connector Setup

13. Cannot view Internet Mail Connector Properties.......Please help!!!!!