Schedule + 7.5 to Outlook 2k Calendar Import Error

Schedule + 7.5 to Outlook 2k Calendar Import Error

Post by Kevin Dick » Wed, 30 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Have recently started converting all of our network clients off Exchange 5.0
with Schedule + 7.5 over to Outlook 2000. All has worked fine with
exceptions to importing calendars. Currently we are exporting the Schedule +
calendars to the schedule + interchange file format and then importing them
in to the outlook calendar. I've had problems with calendars with
reoccurring appointments and have resolved the issue by stopping and
removing the reoccurring appointments and then recreating them after the
conversion. Currently, as luck would have it, there is one calendar I cannot
seem to import without causing an outlook.exe error stating a stack
overflow. The reoccurring appointments have been removed but still no luck.
Thank You

1. Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

Help,

Does anyone know if the Exchange Migration tool will preserve users
Schedule+ Calendar Permissions after migrated to Exchange. I am sure I have
read some where that it is but I am having problems as when the user is
migrated and checks the calender permission it looks like all the
permissions are preserved but than schedule+ complains and all the users
permissions list is gone !!!

Help

William Chow

2. IMS fails to load after patch for IE6

3. Fw: Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

4. Setting up IMAP

5. Permission problems in Outlook after Schedule Plus 7.5 import

6. How do I get the original senders address in a forwarded mail?

7. Moving Exchange 5.5 Mailboxes to Exchange 2000

8. Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook Calendar Migration

9. Opening another person's schedule in Schedule+ 7.5

10. Converting Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook-Format in a bulk

11. Migrating clients from Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook 2000

12. Converting Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook-Format in a bulk