OWA will not send mail

Post by ke » Sat, 12 Oct 2002 04:12:13

OWA can reviece mail and view folders okay but when i try to send an
email, when i click on the Send icon, there is no response ie it
doesnt send the email,

I am also getting these in the logs
An internal MTA error occurred. The logon violated security. Entity
name: . Error code: 0. [XAPI MAIN BASE 35 92] (14)

OWA will not send mail

Post by MV » Sun, 13 Oct 2002 04:12:39

>OWA can reviece mail and view folders okay but when i try to send an
>email, when i click on the Send icon, there is no response ie it
>doesnt send the email,

>I am also getting these in the logs
>An internal MTA error occurred. The logon violated security. Entity
>name: . Error code: 0. [XAPI MAIN BASE 35 92] (14)

Are you sure it's just OWA? Are messages queueing up on the MTA
queues?
Mark Arnold MCSE MVP

Before U post...
http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm

OWA will not send mail

Post by ke » Sun, 13 Oct 2002 23:37:09

> >OWA can reviece mail and view folders okay but when i try to send an
> >email, when i click on the Send icon, there is no response ie it
> >doesnt send the email,

> >I am also getting these in the logs
> >An internal MTA error occurred. The logon violated security. Entity
> >name: . Error code: 0. [XAPI MAIN BASE 35 92] (14)
> Are you sure it's just OWA? Are messages queueing up on the MTA
> queues?
> Mark Arnold MCSE MVP

> Before U post...
> http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm
> http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm

Checked the queues, and no mail is queued
Users who are using Outlook and Outlook Express can send and recieve mail.
I got rid of the Internal MTA error,
I still think it is a problem with OWA
kenneth

OWA will not send mail

Post by ke » Fri, 01 Nov 2002 16:32:16

> > Are you sure it's just OWA? Are messages queueing up on the MTA
> > queues?
> > Mark Arnold MCSE MVP

> > Before U post...
> > http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm
> > http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm

I have reinstalled OWA and applied SP4 again without much success. All
other users using Outlook can send and recieve mail using Outlook. But
OWA doesnot respond when i click the SEND icon. Its as though the link
is not active.

1. Sent Mail not showing not showing up in Sent Items Folder

Hi,

So this has been going on for maybe a week now... but when
an item is sent, it doesn't show up in the Sent Items
folder. We are running Exchange 5.5 SP2 on NT4 systems in
5 different offices all networked together using Frame
Relay, the clients computers are running Win9x with either
Outlook2000 or Outlook98... this problem exist in ALL
offices...

We are also running Citrix as our Terminal Services
Enviroment... Citrix is installed on Windows2000 Advanced
Servers, that do not have any sort of Exchange Server
installed on them... This problem exist in all cases, both
Locally and through Terminal Services...

Technet has been no help whatsoever...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Timothy Penner
Network Engineer / Conultant
Network Services, Ireland San Filippo, LLP

2. Importing/Exporting Messages like in cc:Mail

3. Can not send second mail using OWA

4. Exchange 5.5 and Windows 2k Server

5. OWA can send but not receive external mail

6. Empty Inbox that says there is one message

7. Can not send second mail using OWA

8. Q: How to read outgoing mail

9. OWA will not send mail

10. OWA - Not send messages for Sent Itens

11. SEND MAIL ONBEHALF NOT SEND AS