Rule on server to forward emails for every user

Rule on server to forward emails for every user

Post by Joha » Wed, 09 May 2001 16:04:16

Can i make a rule on the server (5.5) to forward every message to some
internet-email address for every user.
This way the user must not define any rules in his Outlook Client.

Thanks in advance,
Johan.

Rule on server to forward emails for every user

Post by Paul » Wed, 09 May 2001 21:33:27

If they still want to recieve the message in their mailbox as well just
create a custom recipient for the external internet mail address.  In the
properties of the mailbox in delivery options select the custom recipient as
the alternate recipient. Then check the deliver to both recipients.

Paul

Quote:> Can i make a rule on the server (5.5) to forward every message to some
> internet-email address for every user.
> This way the user must not define any rules in his Outlook Client.

> Thanks in advance,
> Johan.

1. Tool to create a Rules Wizard rule on every mailbox

Is anyone aware of a tool that would allow us to "add" a Rules Wizard
rule to every end user mailbox on the server?

I'm familiar with using exmerge.exe to do this, but with that tool the
resulting rule requires end user intervention to "repair" and enable
it. That kind of defeats the purpose.

The rule is no more complicated than:

"Apply this rule after the message arrives
with 'Suspected Junk mail' in the subject
move it to the JunkMail folder"

--
Terry

2. Deleting single message from user inbox

3. My Server doesn't forward EVERY mail item

4. Security Patches MS01-057 & MS01-044

5. Preventing Users from setting a rule for automatic forwarding to an internet address

6. Migration from MS Mail Server to Exchange Server with Mac clients

7. Program for setting auto-forward message rules for each user mailbox

8. encrypt information option on Exchange

9. How to forward email from a other email user,

10. FORWARD EMAIL TO AN EMAIL ADRES WICH IS NOT AN USER OF EXCHANGE

11. Unable to forward Internet email using Rule Wizard??

12. Forwarding Email with out adding a rule

13. Rule to Forward email out of Exchange