Invalid Object deleting Msg in Exchange MTA queue

Invalid Object deleting Msg in Exchange MTA queue

Post by SteveS23 » Sun, 01 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I have a message stuck in the Exchange to MS MTA queue. It shows up in the
queue, but when I try to delete it, I get an "Invalid Object" message, and
a pointer referencing a hex string like "0c13f35bc" (Not exact, but close,
as I remember it).

Should I delete the message on the shadow PO? I have four MS-Mail
postoffices connected via MSMC. Everything else works fine.

Thanks,
Steve

Invalid Object deleting Msg in Exchange MTA queue

Post by SteveS23 » Sun, 15 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I found this one myself - SP4 fixed it!

1. MTA not starting: Errorlog - Queue-Desc-Object not found

I have a serious problem with an exchange server 4.0, SP3 running on
NT 3.51, SP4.
The Exchange server worked fine for nearly 1 year. After shutting down
and restarting NT the MTA doesn't start anymore.
I searched the Knowledge-Base and found Document Q158488 which
descripes this problem. But everything mentioned in this document was
ok.
Can anybody help me ??

2. connectivity between Exchanges server and DC...

3. Perfmon Work Queue and MTA/Queues Tab Conflict

4. Exchange 2000 and Global Catalog servers...

5. MTA service stops automatically when viewing MTA queues

6. Address Book View: group by Dept???

7. *.msg.msg or *.msg attachments

8. Move Exchange5.5 to New Server

9. Deleting queue.bad, queue.dat

10. Webstore Error: Invalid object name 'SCOPE'??

11. Send Method generating an Invalid Argument Error when called on Message Object

12. OWA err msg: 424 object required

13. invalid access to memory location / remove server object