Public Folders

Post by JeHo » Mon, 09 Apr 2001 18:37:55

I get the following error message when I try to expand Public folders in
System Manager: The object is no longer available. Press F5 to refresh the
display, then try again.
ID no: 80040e19
Exchange System Manager

When I press F5 nothing happens!

Thanks

Jesper

Public Folders

Post by Bryan Nyc » Sun, 15 Apr 2001 05:02:13

Quote:> I get the following error message when I try to expand Public folders in
> System Manager: The object is no longer available. Press F5 to refresh the
> display, then try again.
> ID no: 80040e19
> Exchange System Manager

> When I press F5 nothing happens!

> Thanks

> Jesper

Try restarting the World Wide Web service (or just the Default Web
Site). This is usually due to an error accessing the Exadmin virtual
directory in the Default Web Site. This is where the Exchange System
Manager gets its info from.

--
Bryan Nyce
BNyce Computer Contracting