1. Does anyone have any ideas? Entry ID Failure
I have just installed CDO on my Exchange 5.5. I installed SP2 and upgraded
Outlook to OL98 (8.5.5603.0). I finally got CDO to pop up the Agents tab,
and was successful in getting a script to write to a file. I was feeling
pretty good about myself, and then things stopped working.
When I tried to pull out message information, trouble. I use
EventDetails.Session, EventDetails.FolderID, and EventDetails.MessageID to
get the session object and respective ID's. No error there. But, whenever
I try to set either the folder or message object using the
session.GetFolder(folderID, Null) or session.GetMessage(messageID, Null)
commands, Exchange calls an error:
Session.GetMessage Failed: [MAPI - [MAPI_E_UNKNOWN_ENTRYID(80040201)]]:
Session.GetFolder Failed: [MAPI - [MAPI_E_UNKNOWN_ENTRYID(80040201)]]:
(This message is generated by the 'GetEventDetails' Function of the Expense
Agent Script from Rizzo's Programming Outlook and Exchange book - modified
to not call the CheckTotal Function - Chapter 12 if anyone is interested)
I looked in MS help for this error, and I got some indication that
synchronization is involved, but I don't have a clue what this means.
Can anyone help??? I'd really appreciate some direction to move on this...
2. moving exchange from one server to another
3. Event ID: 1147 anyone have any ideas
4. import data from oracle database into exchange
5. Weird Request -- Anyone have any ideas?
6. Exchange 5.5 Email messages are one hour early
7. anyone have an idea: POP3
8. Outlook 2000 Journal and Exchange 5.5
9. Dell Openmage - good idea or bad idea?
10. Server failure - assistance anyone?
11. Setup failure - Can anyone please help!
12. Failure to upgrade Exchange 2000, can anyone help?
13. Notification: Outbound Mail Failure - Message timed out