Exchange Client 4.0 SP4 problem

Post by Steve Roger » Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I have the following problem on some Exchange Client 4.0 SP4 installations:

When a user starts the Exchange Client a window appears asking the user to
choose the correct profile. The problem is that the settings are correct at
the client i.e. it should not ask this question and also there is only one
profile. I added the default profile key in the registry but this does not
affect the problem.

Does anyone out there know this problem and the sollution?

Exchange Client 4.0 SP4 problem

Post by Steve Roger » Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I have the following problem on some Exchange Client 4.0 SP4
installations:

When a user starts the Exchange Client a window appears asking the user
choose the correct profile. The problem is that the settings are correct
at
the client i.e. it should not ask this question and also there is only
one
profile. I added the default profile key in the registry but this does
not
affect the problem.

Does anyone out there know this problem and the sollution?

1. Exchange Client 4.0 And NT 4.0 SP4

I've been having problems running Exchange Client 4.0 on NT 4.0 Workstation
after installing SP4.

The main problem is that it won't close down: when I try to close it the
window closes but the EXCHNG32.EXE process hangs around until I close it
manually using the Task Manager.

Has anyone else had anything similar?  Does anyone have any ideas about how
I can fix this?

TIA,

Dave/

2. Is there a way to Export the Recipient Containers?

3. Port 110 and 25 issues

4. Exchange Client 4.0 SP4 upgrade problem

5. NDR

6. Client problems with Exchange 5.5 sp2 on NT 4.0 sp4

7. Mailbox manager deleting contacts

8. Exchange Client 4.0 SP4 upgrade problem

9. Setup problem from Win NT 4.0 client for Exchange Sever 4.0