E2K CMD Line Backup

Post by David Nandel » Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:52:32

Anyone know the new command line arguments for backing up Exchange 2000?
With my Exchange 5.5 script it's: DS \\Server IS \\Server.  Since the
databases change in E2k I'm sure this is different.  Anybody know, please
let me know.  I can't find a thing.  Everything says to use the NTbackup
GUI.  I don't want to.

Thanks!

Dave

1. CMD line backup over network of exchange server.

Hi, I hope you can help me with this one !

I use a scheduled backup batch file to backup files on my main file server.

Is there any way I can also back up the exchange data base with the batch
file.

I know I can do it locally but how do I tell the batch file which
mailserver to use ?

Aaron Garcia
Postmaster
Cityscape

2. Trouble setting recipient in VB MAPI program

3. How to create mailboxes from cmd line

4. MS Exchange System Objects

5. cmd line maintenance

6. Outlook Express E-mail Headers Only?

7. Cmd Line Tool to delete Mailbox

8. Minimum permissions for workflow account

9. Cmd-line import fails remotely - why?

10. Exchange using the cmd line?

11. NTBACKUP - no cmd line?

12. How to create mailboxes from cmd line