Help: Open Messages

Post by Fenne » Thu, 10 Jan 2002 05:00:43

Hi,

I am getting a lot of "Open Messages" for some Exchange Users and they don't
seam to go away. I have seen this grow to as large as
2500 open messages for some users.    Microsoft kb states if these messages
get to high it can start to effect performance.  So, they recommend that you
apply the KB to the registry so the Open Message will be limited to 500.
What does this do?  I'm also having an issue with this Exchange server where
I am unable to send large messages when this reaches 500 open messages, and
was thinking that these may be tied together somehow.

Microsoft KB # 289120 & 289109

1. Help: Open Messages

Hi,

I am getting a lot of "Open Messages" for some Exchange Users and they don't
seam to go away.  I have seen this grow to as large as
2500 open messages for some users.    Microsoft kb states if these messages
get to high it can start to effect performance.  So, they recommend that you
apply the KB to the registry so the Open Message will be limited to 500.
What does this do?  I'm also having an issue with this Exchange server where
I am unable to send large messages when this reaches 500 open messages, and
was thinking that these may be tied together somehow.

Microsoft KB # 289120 & 289109

2. Exchange mailbox high availability

3. Help: Open Messages"

4. OWA prompts

5. STILL NEED HELP - Error Opening Messages

6. Organization Forms problem

7. NEED HELP! Error Opening Messages

8. Exchange Failed during upgrade

9. OL98-Multiple Messages, Mailbox repair, can not open message

10. Outlook doesn't show new messages unless you open an existing message first

11. OL98-Multiple Messages, Mailbox repair, can not open message

12. OWA giving script not found message when trying to open a message

13. HELP HELP ....OWA Error Message HELP HELP