Exchange and Outlook as a Work flow and project management system

Exchange and Outlook as a Work flow and project management system

Post by Earthlin » Wed, 05 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I have been using Outlook 97, 98 and Exhcnage for some time now and have not
found a solid way of organizing work flow or project information.  I have
used Tasks extensivly and I am very familuar with Project 95/98 but neither
of these seem to be a complete solution.  Has anyone used any of these
products to manage a complete work flow and if so how?