First name Last name in GAL

Post by kmegarr » Wed, 06 Sep 2000 23:08:47

I want to import another orgs GAL. Their GAL is setup with Firstname,
Lastname and mine is lastname, firstname.

How can I import his GAL to be in the same format as mine? Is there a way to
change a container with existing address's from %F %L to %L %F

First name Last name in GAL

Post by David Brickne » Wed, 06 Sep 2000 23:23:07

When you import the .csv file it will automatically display as you have set
your server.

Quote:> I want to import another orgs GAL. Their GAL is setup with Firstname,