Restricting inbound mail per user

Post by IanB » Wed, 17 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Dear All,

I wish to set the IMC to reject messages for three users is there a way of
doing this? I've restricted outbound mail already. I just wnat the users to
be able to send internal mail.

Thanks in anticipation

IanB

Restricting inbound mail per user

Post by IanB » Wed, 17 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Dear All,

I wish to set the IMC to reject messages for three users is there a way
of
doing this? I've restricted outbound mail already. I just wnat the users
be able to send internal mail.

Thanks in anticipation

IanB

1. Restrict external e-mail per user Exchange 5.5

One of our users have been put on notice for inappropriate Internet & e-mail
usage. Management have asked me to restrict the user's access to internal
e-mail and Intranet web access. I have been able to do the latter with
system policies and proxy settings changes and I have restricted incoming
e-mail by modifying the 'Accept messages from' box in the 'Delivery
Restrictions' tab in Exchange Admin.

How do I restrict the user to only be able to send e-mails to internal
users?

Thanks in advance,

Colin

2. Running Arcserve 6.x with the exchange agent

3. Restricting Internet Access on a Per User Basis within E2K

4. Outlook ISA RPC Server Name

5. Restricted inbound SMTP mail to Exchange 5.5 mailing lists

6. help - confusing outlook/exchange problem

7. Restricting InBound mail for SMTP Recipients in Internet Mail Connector

8. Public Folders not Replicating

9. Restricting Users inbound/outbound X.400 Internet Mai

10. Restricting Inbound Mail

11. Restricting Inbound Internet Mail

12. Restrict attachments on Inbound Internet Mail?

13. how to restrict SMTP inbound mail !!