How hide a mailbox ?

Post by Gianluigi Tossan » Wed, 17 Nov 1999 04:00:00

How can I hide one mailbox to one or more users ? (not all users)

Thanks

How hide a mailbox ?

Address Book Views.

--
Intel is trying to spoil AMD by pressuring motherboard makers.
Say YES to AMD at

Thanks.

Kirill S. Palagin

1. Hide mailbox + mailbox move util ?

In exchange 5.5 SP3
I create a user but would like to hide the address from the address
book.
When I tick the "Hide user from address book option" then the user is
inaccessible from the outlook clients.

Any idea why that is.

Another question ....

What is the mailbox moving utility that comes with SP3 called and where
can i get it after i have installed SP3

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. public calendar

3. 1500 hidden recipients mailboxes in Exchange 5.5

4. Remote Web Access

5. Hide a mailbox

6. exchange crashes

7. How do I hide a mailbox?

8. Listserv

9. hide the mailbox

10. how to hide a mailbox from the adresslist

11. Hide/Unhide Mailbox

12. Hiding a mailbox from administrators