Permission Denied after changing primary windows NT account on a mailbox

Permission Denied after changing primary windows NT account on a mailbox

Post by Marc Hal » Thu, 24 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I changed the Primary Windows NT Account on a mailbox, but the old
account is still the only account that has access.

Permission Denied after changing primary windows NT account on a mailbox

Post by Susan Conke » Thu, 24 Aug 2000 04:00:00

how long ago did you make the change?  It can take up to 2 hours for this to
take effect...

Quote:>I changed the Primary Windows NT Account on a mailbox, but the old
>account is still the only account that has access.

1. NT user is not the primary Window NT account on this mailbox

Over the last 36 hours I have had 5 Event Details show up
that say NT user <some name> logged on to <another user>
mailbox, and is not the primary Windows NT account on this
mailbox.  I have checked both users in Exchange to make
sure the are listed as their own Primary NT account.  They
are.  And it is always the same two users involved.

What is the most likely scenario going on here?  Do you
think this is a security breach or a fluke?

2. Limited access to send email

3. Long delay for Outlook connect when Primary Windows NT Account changed

4. temporary directory under mtadata

5. Changing Primary Windows NT Account

6. Inbound messages through a gateway to other domains

7. Change Primary Windows NT Account - Delay??

8. POP3 Servers

9. Re-Mapping mailbox to primary windows NT account

10. User logged on to mailbox- not primary WIndows NT account

11. Primary Windows NT Account incorrect under Mailbox Resources?

12. Losing Primary Windows NT Account on mailboxes